(Vietnam Business Forum) – Intellectual property has still been the weak point of many Vietnam businesses, including large enterprises.
From 8-11 October 2016, Dr. Le Xuan Thao, Standing Member of Vietnam Lawyers Association, General Director of the company has led the delegation to attend the APAA annual conference of APAA 2016 in Bali, Indonesia.
In the framework of the project "Study and propose measures to promote technology transfer services" by Dr. Tran Van Nam, Dean of the Faculty of Law, National Economics University, the Institute of Environmental Science and Social Affairs held a workshop "The current situation and measures to promote technology transfer services Vietnam” on 28 September 2016.
- INVENMARK IP Law Firm cooperated with Department of Rural Development, Vung Tau province held a number of workshops, making suggestion for certification mark
- INVENMARK join to the IP week @ Singapore 2016
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the International Trademark INTA 2016 in Orlando, USA
- T&T INVENMARK IP Law Firm held a meeting providing common legal procedures related to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, in accordance with TPP agreement
- Copyright office of Vietnam's activities towards the world intellectual property day
- NOIP and JPO start the PPH pilot program
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the ASEAN International Intellectual Property Conference (ASEAN – IPA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Joint Committee Meeting between NOIP and INPI
- KIPO high-level delegation visits NOIP
- Sipo's high - Ranking delegation visited Viet Nam