Commissioned by the Japanese Patent Office (JPO), the AIPPI JAPAN conducted a survey on "The anti-counterfeiting measures in some countries" including Vietnam. In the framework of this survey (November 2016 - January 2017), the T&T INVENMARK co-operated with AIPPI JAPAN conducted a survey of practical measures to be implemented in order to combat counterfeiting in Vietnam.
On 30 November 2016, the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development of Ba Ria - Vung Tau has hosted the launch of the 03 certification mark for products: Long Kien Vermicelli - Ba Ria city, Long Son Oysters - Vung Tau city and An Ngai Rice paper - Long Dien district, Ba Ria - Vung Tau.
(Vietnam Business Forum) – Intellectual property has still been the weak point of many Vietnam businesses, including large enterprises.
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the Annual Meeting of Asian Patent Attorney Association APAA 2016 in Bali, Indonesia
- Institute of Environmental Science and Social Affairs organized a workshop "The Current situation and measures to promote technology transfer services Vietnam today"
- INVENMARK IP Law Firm cooperated with Department of Rural Development, Vung Tau province held a number of workshops, making suggestion for certification mark
- INVENMARK join to the IP week @ Singapore 2016
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the International Trademark INTA 2016 in Orlando, USA
- T&T INVENMARK IP Law Firm held a meeting providing common legal procedures related to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, in accordance with TPP agreement
- Copyright office of Vietnam's activities towards the world intellectual property day
- NOIP and JPO start the PPH pilot program
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the ASEAN International Intellectual Property Conference (ASEAN – IPA), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Joint Committee Meeting between NOIP and INPI