Facing the complicated situation of the Covid-19 epidemic in the recent times, especially the emergence of new clusters of infections with unknown sources of infection in residential areas, offices of agencies and businesses, implementing the direction of the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committees for Disease Prevention and Control and the Ministry of Science and Technology, and the Emergency Dispatch No.
With the spirit of the World Intellectual Property Day, Copyright Office of Vietnam (COV) organize a series of activities in the whole country.
Leaders of NOIP and MOST discussed with IPOS’s CE Daren Tang during his visit to Viet Nam on 05 - 06 September 2016.
- Intellectual Property: Opening Way for Successful Start-up
- T&T invenmark international intellectual property company limited conducted the survey on participation "the anti counterfeiting measures in some countries
- Announcement ceremony for certification marks of Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY- NOT A JOKE ANYMORE
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the Annual Meeting of Asian Patent Attorney Association APAA 2016 in Bali, Indonesia
- Institute of Environmental Science and Social Affairs organized a workshop "The Current situation and measures to promote technology transfer services Vietnam today"
- INVENMARK IP Law Firm cooperated with Department of Rural Development, Vung Tau province held a number of workshops, making suggestion for certification mark
- INVENMARK join to the IP week @ Singapore 2016
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the International Trademark INTA 2016 in Orlando, USA
- T&T INVENMARK IP Law Firm held a meeting providing common legal procedures related to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, in accordance with TPP agreement