With the spirit of the World Intellectual Property Day, Copyright Office of Vietnam (COV) organize a series of activities in the whole country.
Leaders of NOIP and MOST discussed with IPOS’s CE Daren Tang during his visit to Viet Nam on 05 - 06 September 2016.
The business start-up wave is rolling in many countries, including Vietnam. Start-ups are creative enough to generate new products and services with unique features and functionalities for the market. Creativity and uniqueness are the foundation to establish intellectual property rights of start-ups. Vietnam Business Forum has an interview with Lawyer Le Xuan Thao, Vice Chairman of the Vietnam Lawyers Association and General Director of T&T Invenmark Company. Thu Huyen reports.
- T&T invenmark international intellectual property company limited conducted the survey on participation "the anti counterfeiting measures in some countries
- Announcement ceremony for certification marks of Ba Ria - Vung Tau
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY- NOT A JOKE ANYMORE
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the Annual Meeting of Asian Patent Attorney Association APAA 2016 in Bali, Indonesia
- Institute of Environmental Science and Social Affairs organized a workshop "The Current situation and measures to promote technology transfer services Vietnam today"
- INVENMARK IP Law Firm cooperated with Department of Rural Development, Vung Tau province held a number of workshops, making suggestion for certification mark
- INVENMARK join to the IP week @ Singapore 2016
- T&T INVENMARK International Intellectual Property Company Limited attended the International Trademark INTA 2016 in Orlando, USA
- T&T INVENMARK IP Law Firm held a meeting providing common legal procedures related to the protection and enforcement of intellectual property rights, in accordance with TPP agreement
- Copyright office of Vietnam's activities towards the world intellectual property day